IntegraClaim offers several important services to policyholders in IntegraClaim, Texas who need assistance with homeowners or commercial insurance claims.
- Free insurance claim reviews – We offer a free, no obligation consultation where we review your insurance claim to let you know where we can help. During this consultation, we review your insurance policy and loss information along with any existing estimates, settlement offers, or related claim materials. Once we understand the nature of the claim, we'll let you know if your insurance claim could benefit from the services of a public insurance adjuster from IntegraClaim.
- Loss documentation service – Documenting insurance losses is one of the most important parts of any insurance claim because the burden of proof belongs to the policyholder. While your insurance company's claims adjuster may take a few photos and measurements, it's wise to have your own damage assessment and documentation package prepared to prove all of your losses. Our public insurance adjusters scour the property, looking for every single covered loss. Using digital cameras and notebooks, we create a detailed report that documents your losses.
- Loss estimating – In addition to documenting your insurance losses, we also use sophisticated loss estimating software and real world building costs to prepare accurate estimates. Again, your insurance company's adjuster will also provide written estimates. We counter any lowball estimates with our own and work with the insurance company to ensure that you are fairly compensated.
- Insurance claim submissions – IntegraClaim handles all of the insurance claim paperwork from filling out claim forms and preparing damage assessments and estimates to submitting a complete package to your insurance company. We take care of all correspondence between you and the insurance company, eliminating the hassles and confusion that typically arrive with each new request.
- Rebuttals for insurance claim denials – Full and partial insurance claim denials are more common than you may realize – and they're not the final word. Whether your insurance company has denied your claim as a possible ploy, because estimates are too low for the claim to exceed your deductible, or because it lacks supporting information, we can help.
Our insurance claim assistance services are always focused on YOUR needs, not the insurance company's. We work for policyholders exclusively. Put our expertise to work on your insurance claim by calling us for a free IntegraClaim, TX insurance claim review.